Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE

(i know this kinda slowpoke,still,wanna rite my review :P)
I went to watch this movie with my girl. I'm not too into harry potter but she was crazy about it, so we decide to watch it.

The sixth installment of Harry Potter series should be one of the darkest of all.because Sirius died,Dumbledore gonna die,death eaters wreak havoc.all awful thing gonna happen.

But I find this movie a little bit too relaxed and laid back.it have too much of romantic scene, as the characters are growing into teenager,and the hormones runs wild and etc.

I read in a newspaper that this is a 4-out-of-5 stars movie because even thought it is dark and lots of tension,the movie still controlled by scenes regarding of romantic,jealousy and hilarious.I couldn't agree more.this installment is very funny,I just laugh a lot through out the movie.

But to me,all the scenes just ruins the impression of this suppose to be a 'dark' movie.it just failed to fife that impression,to put the stress and tension of the main character to the viewers.to me,a movie which able to give that impression and success on being a dark movie is Fast and Furious 4. I love the character Dominic that Vin Diesel bring,he damn mad but he didn't go shouting and swearing and killing(like Bond in Quantum of Solace),he just scowled a lot.I love it.really cool,though he doesn't show his anger,u can feel it.

Apart from that,I feel that the movie doesn't have real subject to focus on,it's like the focus wondering throughout the movie.I just can't feel,who is the real subject,the true focus of the movie.it's like the focus is scattering everywhere.

Frankly I'm not much of a fan of Harry potter but easily I know,the Order of Phoenix is better than the latest installment.This is not a dark movie,its somewhat a mixed of serious and laid-back-comedy movie,and they dont blend well.which,supported by my girl too. it just really disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment