Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Noodle Station Rock!

Last saturday, I went to Alamanda with by gurl's bro. His gro is damn tall and big, pretty scary though.well this is my first time to Alamanda, so pretty anxious and psyhe up lol. Owh, and my first time to Putrajaya too. Pretty nice for a place where prime minister's office is. The boulevard is nice though the road condition below average =_= .

Then, to Alamanda. It's is two storey shopping complex, pretty small and the second floor is not really a "second floor" as it's pretty low and mezzanine-like.quite small to me which accustomed to Midvalley and queensbay, penang. First thng we done was dine at Noodle Station. It was quite a let down as I was aiming for Burger King. Well, it's somebody else treat anyway, no need to complain :P. I order a Fried Hokien Noodle Thai Style (spicy) and an ice coffee( the cheapest drink there). I was worry whether the noodle too spicy for me but when it come, suprisingly the noodle was white and clear. The noodle itself pretty small, springy and clear. Seriously, what kind of noodle they use?

I can see pieces spices and chili spread along the noodle, small pieces of those. I took a bite and I was lift up to the heaven. It takes so good, not spicy but you can feel the tomyam flavour, the noodle was wrapped by fried egg pretty nicely and not too much, preseving the taste of the spices without too much taste of egg. The meal also balance as it contain sufficient amount of vege and chicken. There is one ingredient which I couldnt figured out. It taste sweet and quite chewy, which really boost the eating experience. The amount of noodle is satisfied and overall, worth well with priced at RM6.50. It's unique to think you can get full experienced tomyam-taste noodle with a dry fried one together with egg smoothing out the texture. I will surely have it again.

Sadly I forgot to take some pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment