Monday, August 3, 2009

Bus Driver

I was waiting bus at UKM,yes,they have bus service where according to zone,they will go to their specific route and destination.I was waiting for zone 3 which will go to my gurl college because I want to give back her notebook

I was running from my college(Pendeta Zaba) because afraid of being late as its getting late,around 7.00 pm(7.30 to 8.30,no bus.maghrib-prayer-break).I was sweating badly due to running(and head-banging while running to The Static Age,Green Day from 21st Century Breakdown)

Then,I saw the bus coming,getting ready to hop on the bus,it breaks,and reverse,and sped off,leaving me dumb-founded like a fool there.I was like,WTFH!!!! I'm damn tired,I have the very rights to get on the F bus,and the F uncle didnt even open the door for me.Yes,there's a lot of other student on the bus,but its not pack,still have some space for 3,4 person.

Then,alone at the bus stop, I'm cursing the damn uncle,flashing my middle finger in the middle air.

Ok,seriously.What he did is irrational(hell,yeah!).Because,no matter what happen,he should stop when a passsenger want to get into the bus.Its in his job-prescription-list.

"The bus is packed" aint an excuse.No matter how pack it is,the bus driver have to stop,the passenger have to right to try to fit in,or by his judgement,determine whether he should or shouldnt hop on the bus.He cant pass judgement just like that and neglect passengers(like me!)

If he in a bad mood,thats far more stupid excuse.If u cant carry out the responsible in the job that u take, then dont work at all.Resign,pass to somebody else.There's whole lot of other people want to be in his shoe,especially in this recession times.

To me,he not doing his work,how he suppose to,and how he been paid to.To muslim,you guys know what happen when we took something aint ours.

So,my advice,when u guys go to work someday,work honestly.Fulfill ur jobs prescription,at least.If u guys cant handle the tension,then resign.Dont put other people in deep shit because of ur own damn incompetent.

ps:I help my gurl to do the PTPTN loan application,and there were 500 people applied on that day,and the officers work from 9am till 8.30,still got 50 people to go.

One of them got all berserk,shouting "i dont care,sick of this work,from morning till night,still havent finished!",then after 5 minutes,he apologised to all of the students in the hall,and get back to work.Though looks nasty,but still he fulfill his job prescription.

Just take that 5 minutes of shouting and ranting as his "time-out" :P .Still,way better than that bus driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment