Friday, July 31, 2009

Turn 1000!!

I just opened my blog,and I saw that the visitor counter show "1000" .I was like,wow,its reach to 1k already ek??

Not that it matter much,but I feel like something to celebrate :) .I think of a contest,but what?and would there any soul wanna participate in??

One more thing,I kinda broke,so what kind of prize I could afford lol .If u ask why,then it is because......

AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-M30



I just bought this baby yesterday,thanks to bro Akabane(from lowyat.net,and I forgot to ask ur real name,sorry bro =_= ).Damn good,better than my previous Creative headphone.
Good at isolating noise,I cant even hear people chatting for almost 10 metre of radius.Pretty damn good eh,and the bass also quite punchy,though Audio Technica sound signature is more to neutral kind.

All in all,I relieved that I bought this baby.It satisfy my needs for great sound quality.Worth enough for my Rm220.Now thinking of an amp to drive this baby,coz I need to power up my Ipod touch volume to the max to push this baby to its true potential XD

also,I bought this

ILuv-I177




to charge my ipod(though cant dock because incompatibility,Ipod touch too new for its firmware =_= )and a good speaker,sound wise,loud enough to jerk me from my deep sleep.

Also,got fm radio! Just now,I reunite with my loveable and fun Hitz.fm morning crew.Owh,I miss u guys so much.Its been ages since the last time I tune to them.They are my source of good laugh expecially in the morning.Its really stress-easing when listening to their funny joke :)

I get it at Rm200 because it given by one guy(which again,I forgot to ask his name,sorry bro),where his gf work at a shop selling this,and she got the test unit at the same price.So,he sell it to me because he dont have an Ipod.How much does this really cost?RM489! .How lucky I am :P

Now,I feel my life kinda so complete,nothing to complain anymore....plus the fact that my counter reach 1000,I felt so much better......

Medetashi,medetashi
(something like,everything fine and all good in Japan,from Keroro Gunso anime :P )

4 comments:

  1. ngee..bgge gle kn follower dh rmai.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well not surprised coz you've been following a list of people. hahah. ouhh that headphone is sooo fiiiine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you don't have to give me away :P

    and yeah,she look so fine right?I thought of buying a better looking one,but this baby isolate more noise.better for me who always on the move(rapidkl and komuter,if u might ask XD)

    ReplyDelete