Thursday, July 23, 2009

Midvalley Outing

19 July,I went to Midvalley with my gurl.Well,it was my first time, quite nervous too as they say its easy to get lost =_=

I woke up at 6,ready myself up and walked to my gurl college at 7.15 and arrived there at 8.00 .Quite far eh?But,I enjoy it as the weather was good and the scenery around UKM is very serene and calming.Full with green plants...its soothing to the eyes....but my legs was aching :P .But I love it.

We took bus then komuter to Midvalley,a 35 minutes journey.quite fast I would say.This place might be my choice when wanna hang out :) .The shop lots still havent open yet,so we went straight to GSC to buy Harry Potter(i love saying this name in British accent) movie,the sixth installment, Half Blood Prince(REVIEW COMING UP).To my surprise,I was the fifth in the line,GSC havent even open yet,the staff just came,and its like there's already 10 meter of queue behind me!
Maybe its normal for KL,for Midvalley.Owh,and while queuing,I think so hard to find out,what is a Twin Seat?

(im such a noob...)

Then,I text one of my fren and he told me its for couple.Why,its perfect!....but sadly the seats was fully booked,I even get the second from the most front seat and at the most right side....why booking ticket online didnt crossed my mind..??

(im such a noob...again)

After that we went to buy a shoe for my gurl and didn't found any interesting one,well...maybe "cheap" one.So, we decide to went for food instead of shoe :P .We went to:

  • Subway [delicious,flexible as we can have it customized to our need,I love such food,and enough to fill normal stomach,not so expensive.worthwhile]
  • Big Apple [donuts,lots of donuts,love the texture,love the fillings,many varities]
  • McD [Quater pounder,a must-have-when-dating .Sometimes Big Mac]
  • Takoyaki [finally I taste it!I really wanna buy this,its just a ball fill with squid,or eel,in Japanese its unagi,my favourite fish(eel is a fish rite?)]

At 4.00,we went to Serdang as I gonna meet a person who gonna sell his Ipod to me(I'll tell about it next time ya)

Then,went back to UKM at 6.30.Quite a day,I was extremely exhausted.Anyway,had lots of fun,have the experience going to Midvalley,ride on komuter and buying second-hand stuff :P

note:since I was going to buy an Ipod,I have 0 cent,mind u,zero.Null.No money at all,and all the expenses were handled by my gurl.She's the one fork out the money since the first komuter till the last komuter to UKM.She bought me all the food,she bought me the movie ticket,she bought me water when I was dizzy from exhaustion(mind u,I walked for almost an hour during the morning as I dont have the money to get on a bus).So,here,I want to say thank you for all that u had done to me,nothing would be possible without you.

ps:jangan cakap aku poyo ok?!! :P

3 comments:

  1. haha..everything possible without me ok?n u'r blog getting more interesting since the last day i had visited it..n one more thing, take care of u'r ipod more than u'r soul. ok?
    :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhehe.thx.dont worry.i gonna treat it better than u :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete