Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Bash!

ok,its not mine.I actually went to my fren befday bash at shah alam.That was the first time I went to Shah Alam.

At,9 am,I hopped on my favourite and reliable KTM to KL Sentral,then change train and took to Shah Alam.The trip was around 1 and a half hour,which is not so bad,I might come more often than I could expect.Owh,yes,it cost me RM5 ringgit....well...ok la

Then,I went to my fren,Fauzan hostel.After prayer and took a bath( I dont bring any towel,thanks to the fan coz dry me up),we went to Naz house.Thx to Hadi for driving us there.We was welcome by Naz when we arrived,and gosh,what a nice house she have.and big too. >_<

We sat at the living room and chat.Its been a while seen we met each other.To be frank,I never chat even once with Naz during our school time,just after SPM,we chat thru yahoo messenger a bit,from there,we got a little bit close.So,when I went to her house,chatting with her so casually and fun,at the same time I feel awkward.I ask myself,"this is the girl u never chat before".Funny how things could turn the other way around.

I have a delightful time,we had a fun moment,delicious food and lots of laughter.Its nice to see everyone of us in a good term after havent meet for a while.Its harmonic..

[pics coming up.have to wait for my fren upload them first.i dont have camera =_=]

No comments:

Post a Comment