Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Present Dilemma

That really sound like a song title eh? XD

ok.actually my girl's birthday are coming up,this 12 of july(the same date I gonna register into Unikl,which means I gonna be only 3km away from her.SUGOI!! (wow in Japan :P )

So,thought of buying her a ring,apart from an accessory,it can double as a "she's taken already" sign.Im quite the jealous type......But she refuse coz she thinks it wont look good on her as her fingers quite chubby.I told her the second reason and she said its ridicolous and funny,coz any men can woo her, with or without ring on her finger.and i reply....

THANKS a lot dear.that does make me feel a lot BETTER!

...sarcasmly....ehem....

then I thought of buying her a watch.I found this Elle Studio watch,a rectangle-face with hearts-engraved frame while the...band(ok,aku nk ckp tali jam tp aku xtau.forgive me!!) black in colour with red thread on both edge.

perghh..I even like that as a present for myself.Really captivating.But,the price quite a turn-off.Rm188.Not that expensive,u may say,I admit.But I'm on tight budget as gonna go to university and gonna buy Ipod(cannot cancel,already deal to pay on 9 August).

I dont wanna give a belated-birthday gift.....What should I do.....

4 comments:

  1. x yah bagi....
    senang citer....
    hehehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh.thx for such a brilliant idea bro =_=|||

    hehe.xder ar.kena bagi beb.karang merajuk :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. jam geng. looks good, wearable almost anywhere. what else, no excuse for being late? haha. it's ur pick. either way it's still a gift and to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,good point bro. "no excuse for being late"

    hell,yeah.thx!I never thought of it that way :P

    ReplyDelete