Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Forgive me Michael....

He's dead.We all know.

I am one of the people thinks he was bad,evil,pedophilia.

But I was wrong.As a performer alone,he is unrivaled legend.As a human,he was a lot better than what media been shitting about.Do ur homework,I've done mine.U get what I mean.

He has a bad childhood, somehow it makes me feel close to him coz at least we share something in common.

I'm not his fan,not after been digging bout the truth,after been watching his past show,just 3 hours,enough to make me cry and feel like there was a big pit in my stomach,they call it,"REGRETS"

I shamed of myself for believing the media.I feel like im covered in cow shit.

My mom believe in him till the end,while I realized how great he is after he already died for a week.

I know he cant hear me,but I'm just sorry,so sorry.He may be not perfect,but he never deserve whatever people done to him.He maybe not an angel,but he aint no devil.He far better than most of us.

I love him,not as a fan,but as a fellow human.He far better than me.

This feelings of regrets would never go off,not in the near future.

I am so,so sorry........

No comments:

Post a Comment