Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hot Spring which not really that 'hot'(say it Paris-Hilton-way)

After went back from my friends house,ok.Here got short silly story.I went to take bus straight from Kangar to Jitra but the earliest one was at 6.30 pm.Then,I though I gonna take a bus to Alor Setar then back to Kedah.Then,when I arrived at Alor Setar,it was exactly 6.30 pm.Then I realize,I still havent went back to Jitra yet,its 6.30 already.But,if i took the first bus,I already can on my way to Jitra.To make the situation worse,the earliest bus to Jitra was at 7.15 pm.

That was one of my worse miscalculation I ever done in my life.The worse.I keep cursing myself while on the way walking to the mosque for Asar prayer.

Then,I arrived at Jitra on 7.30,then went to 'Pasar Malam',buy some snacks,satay and fruits.After that,I went back to my cousin's house and have our dinner,packing up and went to his friends house to "rendezvous" before head to our destination almost 80 km far.Suprisingly,his friend's little sister was one of the student in my matriculation college,not that we know each other but I kinda remember her face.Kinda cute anyway :P

continue in part two~

No comments:

Post a Comment