Thursday, May 28, 2009

Supernatural fever

Its Supernatural time!! lol.Actually, I just start watch the show in its 4th season because before that I dont really have the time,heck,I dont even know bout it.Before this,when it airing on TV3 during Sunday night,I cant watch as I was at hostel at that time.So,I just kinda missed it but I bump into the show again when I went to college,thanks to my friends doing all the hard work downloading it.

The show is really good,I mean,hey, its modern ghost-busting.Quite scarry but what really keeps me captivated was the actors,the main character.Its because Dean is Dean, and Sam being Sam,that what makes it interesting.Their different yet complement-each-other attitude keeps the show going,at the same time,hillarious too.It have all the element,scarry,creepy,funny,cool and hot(you know what I mean :P ).

Now downloading the season finale,while doing some homework by catching up the previous season.Thanks youtube,I owe you much.Now on season three episode 5.The best part is,in season 2 finale,the entry song was Kansas's Carry On My Way-ward Son catch my interest,ending up downloaded straight to my juxebox file.You can called it,sudden-fanatism.

Now,where is my episode 6.....

2 comments:

  1. wtf?!
    hg da download yg season 4 pny??
    gile aa.aku tgk sekerat je season 4.
    my dean mati hdup semula.
    hg download kt mne??
    aku kipas ssh mati supernatural ok.
    ade dvd season 1,2,3 so far.
    mghabis kn duit aku btol la
    :-j

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko try site ni.dia mcm blog tp semata2 about supernatural.dia cam ko gk la.kipas susah mato.ade link ntk download video supernatural

    http://dark-princess17.livejournal.com

    atau try youtube.ade gk.tp kualiti kureng sket.ko le cantekkn nya ngn tmbh "&fmt=18" kat hujung url.

    mcm kalo url dia www.youtube.com.watch/864968.htm

    ko tmbh "&fmt=18"

    hasilnya,

    www.youtube.com.watch/864968.htm&fmt=18

    phm x?atas tu contoh ek.bkn btl2

    ReplyDelete