Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mini Reunion

Thats what my friend called it...

Yesterday,I went to one of my friends,Nik Nur Hazwanie(gomen for the misspelling) house because her older sister getting married.Apparently now most university students are on holiday,so lots of my friends able to attend the...function?....

We meet up,and keep asking how others are doing,telling stories from the old days and jokes around.Lucky,that though some I havent seen for almost 2 years,but there were almost no awkwardness between us.Kinda great,I would say.

We went around 3.50 pm,kinda late.Quite obvious as the food already almost finire(finished).But seriously,the food was damn great.Really tasty.Nice.Then we went back around 5 o'clock.I would like to hang around longer but I had to went back earlier because my cousin wanted to take me too hot water spring.Will tell later on next post.




me and my fren at the "pelamin".Kinda too 'flashy' lol.



this pic only got my back.....cliche'.got lots of this :sigh:



again...just my back...:sigh:


No comments:

Post a Comment