Sunday, May 24, 2009

Love or Not??!! parte uno

OK.Seriously,I don't want to put love-related and politics-related post in my blog,just my policies, but well,after some incident and consideration,I might put some,this one as a start.I also will put it in parts which I'll name using Italian numbering.As a tribute to Angels and Demons film.Just for fun~

Start of with telling off stories,like usual.

Lately,I bump into several film and TV shows,love genre,obviously, and I feel that they been spreading wrong messages.Some people find it romantic while I find it disgusting,hypocrite and misleading.

continue in parte due~


2 comments:

  1. haha.guess i dont need to say any comments about your problem dude.cause i've had already told ya ain't it right?hurmm.naseb hg aa meizan!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh.mentang2 org first taU.CHET :P

    ReplyDelete