Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today,10 May,is the Mother's Day.I dont really...no,I dont celebrate it in any kind of forms.Why? I will start off by telling a story first

During my school days,once a year or twice,there will be like a motivation speech or lecture,especially to the forms which gonna take examination on that year,or any speech given my some special person in certain event or celebration.Usually,they will insert the element of respecting and love our parents.Some of the "expert" one can psychologically make 100 students cry so bad because kinda touch or missed their mom or dad.Some were regretting what they had done to their parents in the past.

The fact is,I never cried even once in such event.Since primary school,I never fall for that psychological trap.I even used to force myself and put some saliva on my eye to pretend like I'm crying so that my friends wont be like,"ehh,nape ko xnangis?"(why dont u cry).I bored with that question.

Some of them said that I didnt love parents,my heart are dark and hard,bad son and bla bla bla.Ok.The reason why I didnt cried because they cried on that day,on that event of speech,meaning they just,"just" remembered bout their mother or father,"just" remembered the mistakes that they had made,"just" remembered that they used to broke their parents heart.Which is pathetic,stupid and much crueler than me.

While I,in fact,yes I am,always think of my mom,always missed my mom,always remember the mistakes,the sin I committed to them.I never forget once and always realizes when I done a new one.When I broke their heart.I always have the consciousness.

That is why I didnt and never cry when some people speak stuff regarding my parents,trying to provoke me to become sad and broke down.The kind of people that fall for that usually,not all,usually just have the consciousness for some time,temporarily and they gonna "forget" about their mom again,and some guy gonna psychologically trap them,and they gonna cry again and the cycle repeats over and over again.

Same goes with Mother;s Day.I didnt celebrated it.Why?Because I didnt love my mom?No.It is because I love her.I love her everyday.Not just 10 of May.Thats why 10 of May means nothing to me.If its about giving present,I can give present to my mom anytime,any day.Why restrict our self from showing our love to our mom by some celebration set up by god knows who??

The same I thought of birthday.It ain't the day I show my love to my friends.I love my friends every single day.It just some kind of day that I can use as a reason to give present.Or else he or she would be like,"ko apsal tetiba bg aku hadiah?"(why u suddenly give me a present?)That's why I never really pay attention to my friends birthday.Im sorry.

6 comments:

  1. jejap..
    kamu mahu beli apa??
    salah kt mna tuh??
    T_T ak pon xtaw...
    lost... @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyh..
    terclp post lar..
    komen tuh untk post yg ats tuh^^^^^
    sory...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. mmg la. Sayang mak everyday. Tapi, itu kan hari special. Apa salahnya buat hari itu lebih special dari everyday? Hang mmg xrasa papa, tapi sometimes mak2 ney nk jugak appreciation sebegitu rupa. Tak salah kan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fly:ntah.aku pon xphm apa yg salah.

    jaxx:well,maybe..tp benda2 cmni memang bkn aku nyer stuff la

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got a point there bout the physcological trap. But saliva?? euwww! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. naz:ahahaha.well,have too :P

    ReplyDelete