Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recap on Love or Not??!!

Ok,the reason why I'm triggered to wrote the Love or Not??!! is because I had a crisis with my girl,not the first time,just that its getting worst.She kinda obsessed with the "if u love someone,let him go" principle.Everytime she makes a mistake or made me mad,then she start spouting stuff like,"we're finished","lets end this".

When I let her cool her head down,ask her again,she said that she sad that she cant be the best for me,so she deciding to let me go,and find other girl,better girl.Seriously,I even mad when I hear that.

For me,if u love somebody,you gonna work hard to be the best for her/him,change urself if u need to.Throw away all the bad habit and attitude.Surely it can be achieved as long as u love her/him.If u cant or fail,that just proof that udint love her/him.There is no such thing as "little love" and "lots of love".Its either love or no love.When you love someone,it can be confirm by how much u would go for him/her,how much you would change ur old and bad self,how hard would you convinced her/him to never let you go when u made a mistakes.

That why it is possible to be the best for our love one,no matter how imperfect we are,as long we have love.

There is no such thing as "if u love someone,let him go".that just shit spout by somebody who gonna find new guy/girl to hooked up.When u love someone,u just never let her/him go,because that's what love is.Other than that,just hypocrite and self-centeredness.

Somehow,she can accept that after almost 2 years trying to put that simple concept inside her head.Just too hard-headed....

3 comments:

  1. I totally agreed with what u had wrote. Atcually it's not romantic. but just disgusting. and one more things, I am touched about u'r story with u'r girl. last but not least, i am very pity with u. because have a gf like that. u should find another girl that much better then her. that love u forever.not like her.
    always ask for break up when u guys get into trouble.ok?just forget her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah...i'll stick up with her for the time being.if i easily give up,i'll gonna make a fool out of myself.better off never get together at all,right? i gonna make this all the way through.i know i can,and i know,she also can do it.

    Ok dear?I know its you >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week!!! :-p
    yes it's me dear..
    i get it.thnks ya..

    ReplyDelete