Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another pissed off issue

ok.this is too much,but i gotta break my vow about this blog,again

i work part time in a boutique,then come this mother,okay,nice,sopan..gud.got 3 children.the youngest two was maybe around 7 to 5 years old

what made me pissed off was the big sister.she was wearing super-short blouse,a little bit exposed her chest(flat though)with tight pants,of course,without wearing hijab.

its normal.yeah.im cool with that kind of dressing.still tolerable.some of my frens even my own cousin do wear that kinda of stuff.

what made me mad was that the mother was nice,appropriately dressed but can casually overlook her daughter which wear like some slut and 'bang me for free' on her forehead.I mean,come on,dont u wanna scold her a bit,give her a lesson bout how to appropriately dressed.Arent u ashamed? u bring her to the world,and u let her get that filty??

this is when I gonna say,"haih...parents these days" instead of,"haih...kids these days.
moreover,there were her little sister together.what would they become,growing up with a whore-in-the-making sister?
I look at them and thought,"kids,u just in the line of malaysia next slut"

im not saying dressed like that means they slut,whore or a bad person.no.but the main point her is the mother who didnt give a damn bout her daughter,the way her daughter dressed, and about a sister which gave a bad example to her little sister.U can rot in hell,but dont dragged ur innocent sisters too

at least,in front of ur own mother and siblings,try to portray a more nice and acceptable image.at least u wont ashamed ur parent nor make ur sibling walk the same filthy road as u.

i'll delete this should-not-be-post-at-any-cost entry soon...I hate breaking my own rules....

4 comments:

  1. actually this kind a post i think it is gerat
    not many people notice about how do parents educate their kids that nowdays
    a lot of parents do have knowledge or what for ever but they did'n taught their kids
    or they are "too weak"?
    are they?

    Some day i'm too going to be a parents
    infact we all going to be parents some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best possible answer(4 me) is that they didnt realize that they're kids is heading in a wrong direction.some think if they are feed with food and lots of money,then its enough.

    being parents means much more than that.its not just raise a children but its about building up a better human than they were.

    i dont really like this kind of post is because i say this thru the eye,mind of a muslim.not that it bad but its kinda bias and one-sided.i rather give my point of view as just a mere human,not biased by race nor religion.

    but for all that practice Islam,this post does means something.just that I rather point out something more general and universal

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..i agreee....
    erm...ape punye mak la...
    DUNIA MENUJU KEHANCURAN LA..I think...

    Wallualam..

    ReplyDelete