Friday, June 5, 2009

Video On Dean's Death

Ok,I watched Supernatural Season 3 episode 11-Mystery Spot.The story was there is a trickster,which can manipulate reality.He done it on Sam so that he will experience the same Tuesday over and over again,for hundred times.

What worse is that at the end of the day,Dean die.No matter what he done,Dean still dead,some only cause him to die earlier.When Dean dead,he will wake up,on the same day,and experience the same Tuesday.

The funny part is that the way Dean died.At first,it was dramatic,but when it comes to the third time,things get really hilarious.The way he died just getting more ridiculous.I laugh until tears drop from my eyes.Then my mom came and ask me,"u okay??" .lol

and I editted the video and put only the best part.Enjoy,and please watch for the sake of my effort and the fun and laughter it might give u.

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for following my blog! :)*hug*

    And OMG! I do watch Supernatural too. Did u catch with the latest season? Season 4 just ended and I cant wait for Season 5!! But sad to say, Season 5 is the finale itself :(

    Heheh! I was shocked n upset when I saw Dean died. but after seeing him dying many times, yeah it was FUNNY! LOL! i remembered tht episode. hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. apple:yup.i watch it.just season 1 and part of season 2 havent watch yet.still dunno bout the download stuff :grin: .but some say there season 6,but the director Eric want to stop,so maybe new guy gonna replace him(which is disappointed)..but just rumors u know.

    The worst(funny) part was the one when dean died because trying to take the axe from Sam,man thats funny :)


    matli:Sat2,ada prob.saiz besar sngt :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.1st time aku tgk episode tu time dean awl2 kna tembak serious aku tkejut kot.
    mmg siot aa episod tue.
    ksian boyfriend aku!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no.he's not.snap back to reality m!

    (joking :P)

    ReplyDelete