Saturday, June 6, 2009

Anybody Heard of HPA??

ok.first and foremost,this is just my point of view.Discussion,not accusation or blaming anybody.Just what I already experienced and what I had in my mind.

Very soon after the crisis regarding Israel attacking Palestine,really bad and all,got this place called Radix Fried Chicken.Own by HPA.This RFC mainly to be the substitute to KFC,which accused as fueling Israel wallet on buying bombs to drop on Palestinian.So,all the hype on helping other Muslim,boycott the Israel-related industry surfaces.

I support this,I mean,if u read my previous post on this crisis,I support this kind of counterattack.Provide alternative for Muslims.Our own KFC,our own Starbucks and etc.Its healthier on the economy and provide great long-term effects.100 times better than suicide bombing of course.

I went to RFC,once(coz I dont wanna go there again).There this organic herb chicken,quite good.Not bad for a start.There herb burger,nice.Healthy yet tasty.Then, I saw this like cheezy-wedges wannabe.So,I thought,"lets try it".Then,I damn pissed off and disappointed.

FIRST:
The price are almost the same KFC.Hell,the wedges are more expensive than KFC's cheezy wedges.RFC cost RM3.50 while KCF cost RM3.30,when taxed with 5%,it becomes RM3.47.Still 3 cent cheaper.

SECOND:
KFC's cheezy wedges got bbq cheese on top of it,obviously...rite?While RFC's wedges got thousand island mayonnaise on it.HAHA,seriously,thousand island sauce?I can just bought it at any mini market.Find the LADY'S CHOICE one,tasty.Its not even as good as KFC's,but tagged at higher prices?At least,I cant buy the cheezy wedges's bbq cheese at my neighborhood mini market.

What I'm trying to say here,RFC got a wide open chance here.With the crisis flaming,they easily can take the advantage,create an alternative for KFC which we know loved by most Malaysians.With the "boycott Israel stuff" and "Buy Islamic-owned stuff" sticker paste almost everywhere,they like opening a shop which have thousand of people line-up just to buy their stuff.Its like having a girl's legs open wide in front of u.Pure advantage and chances.Its money in the pocket already.

continue in part two~

No comments:

Post a Comment