Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog Walking~

I've done a lot of blog walking,and surprisingly ,it paid off :P

My followers increase like 2,3 fold.So,all the work worthwhile in the end.Though that dont really means anything,but I appreciate it :-)

While through all the blog walking,I kinda met lots of kind of people.Well,obviously....
Just one thing I cant coupe with was something like posting 'obscene' picture on their blog.Yes...thats their blog,but,I mean,in certain pic,the way they dress was....really overboard,they gone too far,especially regarding to certain religion.I cant stop myself from disgusted...

I dont really care if the religion that they practice permits it,but otherwise,its just really pissed me off.Worse when they put some religous-related entry while the picture of they themselves just like a walking billboard of defiying gods and the religion itself.That really offended me as we (supposedly) practice the same belief.

Maybe I'm just in a state of shock after seeing the reality of the current world.Not that I expect any less from this.,still,its unbelievable.

I remember one saying from one of the blog I visited,"geek comes out to the world".

Maybe Im a geek after all....

Shouldnt discuss this any further.This is not what this blog meant for.....


10 comments:

  1. hurm..
    well..wut happen in front of us is reality..
    may i knoe which blog annoying u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohohoho...cant remember la. i mean,its like chain reaction.

    like,i open ur follower blog,the i open that guy/girl follower blog,then that guy/girl follower blog.

    so cant really remember.yes,its reality,but the fact that it hurt coz im like kinda in the same "group" with them,hurts me like hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. just ignore it..~
    smile always..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha.easy too say rather than been done :P.anyway thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. if u do remember .. pls give me the link
    thnks

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm well,nothing can we say about that..
    n in fact,it disgusted me too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. u guys really like this kind of stuff eh?? :P
    anyway,the only think i can remember is that,I followed her blog....

    (and I dont think wanna give it out.its kinda her own personal stuff.just not right if i give it out just like that)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG..u followed her blog???
    hurm....
    if u felt disgusted? y u followed her??
    *wink****

    ReplyDelete
  9. i follow her first,then I found the pic(the pic actually couple of pages back =_=|||

    ReplyDelete