Saturday, June 6, 2009

Anybody Heard of HPA?? part two

But,the way they sell their things,with ridiculously price tag,imagine,the first outlet but tagged at the international-standard price.Talk about overestimating self-worthy.Then,there's obviously-inferior kind of food,which only stupid gonna buy it,at least at that kind of priced.

They simply shut their business down.By their own smart-ass..I mean way of taking advantages of the situation.Maybe not now,maybe not next year,but they never gonna be able to face head on with KFC,let alone replacing it.A really bad way of handling business.So much of "helping brothers" chanting,while at the same time sucking ur own "so-called-brothers" wallet dry.

They are local-type of business,why put such an exclusive price tag?What kind of stupidity is this?Owh,did I mention that their place was filthy?
Then,after some time,there got Radix Chicken Rice.My dad went there with my little brother.They ordered up a chicken chop and a fresh orange.My dad said that the chicken taste damn bad,and its expensive(i cant remember,but its more than RM10) while the fresh orange taste damn like Sunquick,tag at RM2.80.

I kinda believe his 'review' as we have our favorite spot for chicken chop and its damn tasty,always pack with customer,at only cost RM8.

Like what I said earlier,for what the hell of reason do they have to put such an utterly-big-company-which-have-hundred-outlet-worldwide kind of price???
I just dont get it.If u wanna help ur "brother",if u wanna us to support local industry,then u should start by putting "LOCAL" prices!!

To me,put RFC and KFC in one-to-one comparison,I'm surely buy KFC.Why?

-Their prices are the same(some RFC are much higher,eg:wedges)
-KFC taste better
-RFC prove themselves as a bad and dishonest salesman,buy putting ridiculously highly priced on a very inferior-taste food.I see them just as bad as KFC(if u wanna put KFC as the bad guy).

No comments:

Post a Comment