Monday, June 8, 2009

Sergeant Keroro



I love Keroro Gunsou!! >_< [gunsou=sergeant] Coz its funny,hilarious and still,motivation-ly educative.I read the manga first then I watch the anima.Damn funny.The anime its better coz when they walk the make a "pinyu" sound for every step.Kawaii >_<
[kawaii-cute]
ps:Im good in japanese language (no,joking only=_=)

Once,I went to Penang Queensbay Mall with my friends,and I saw this one shirt with Keroro Gunsou printing on it,and its in gold colour.I was like,"OMG,so majestic-looking keroro".Then,I storm into the shop,take the m siza and quickly pay,without any second wasted, changed the shirt I'm wearing and put on the keroro shirt =_= .

1 comment:

  1. I LUV SARGEANT KERORO TOO!!!! XD
    HE IS TOTALLY AWESOME...
    i like his chant.
    kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero kero...

    ReplyDelete