Monday, June 1, 2009

Hot Spring which not really that 'hot'(say it Paris-Hilton-way) part 2

continue~

Then we arrived at the hotspring.I was surprised as I though we gonna be in the middle of the jungle and all but what appeared in front of my eyes was more like....water theme park.The car was flooding everywhere and there tons of people loitering there.By their look,seems like most of them are the infamous mat rempit.I was like,"haih.....".

Then,we enter the hotspring,after paying fees of course.I cant remember how much.It was 2 in the morning,and the crows was like there was a cheap sale by Mydin.Damn many.Like I state before,the place reeks of those guys...and their girls.I spotted some tent.Well,it is a really ideal place to bang.Its deep inside forest,its full of people and no way in hell there will be raid by the authorities.Its a water theme park,duh.Its damn safe.Clever...,I would say.

There are several pool with different level of heat.The source is the pool no.1 where the water gonna channel to other pool to be cool down to the required temperature.The most noticable is that the water is damn dirty.Its colour was nescafe-like.I think maybe because of the high capacity and the place cant hold them at one time.Well,those guys dont come for the hotspring,they come for a safe spot to bang.

I bath for like an hour then clean up.I cant stand the filthiness of the water.We went back at 4 am.I was really dissapointed and just not woth the long drive.Its dirty,pack with scumbags and uncomfortable.The no.2 pool was the best as its not too hot nor too cold,but the water level was at knee level.The lazy ass dint turn on the water pipe to fill the pool to its original level.Asshole.Surely,there's lots of chicks,and Im talking bout sexy chicks,but they were not enough as compensation.....wait...maybe good enough...or maybe not....

No comments:

Post a Comment