Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Best Thing I Ever Had

14 January 2009, the day i purchased Apple Ipod Touch 2nd Generation 8GB. Not really impressive for some people but, for me it is very....delighting as ipod used to be in my never-gonna-get-in-my-whole-life list.

This is because ipod,or maybe some of apple stuff, their value per money ratio kinda low, and im not some guy who had too much money to spend. Well,it turn out i was able to get an ipod,without using my own money.

At first my family and i went to Queensbay Mall at Penang. We went to Switch shop,a authorized retail store of apple, as malaysia dont have official apple store...yet..

Then i had some argue with my dad as he kinda shock(as he always do when wanna buy something more than rm1 for me) to see the price for the ipod is rm949(and mind you,this price is nonnegotiable,worldwide official international price as what i would call it).Then after 10 minutes of "negotiation" , he agreed.

When i step in the store,looking at the display unit of ipod which can be "abuse" by customer,thinking "you gonna be mine,soon",then at that moment i get a very devastating...statement.straight into my eyes,the girl staff said that no ipod touch in penang,"0(zero) ipod touch" ,crushing my hearts together with my hope.its like having ur car crush by a damn big trailer in front of your face.

Then we get into car,my dad got some stuff to buy for his boutique.i slept.thats what i usually do when face an unsolvable problem.then my dad woke me up,asking me to help my mom carry some stuff,blouse maybe.then i get an idea,a paper thin,dust-size hope.i quickly borrow my mom's phone(dont wanna use up my credit),i call ahmad nurwidad,my friend from secondary school,to browse into apple Malaysia website and search all the phone number of all the Switch retail outlet in Penang.

i got several number,maybe 4 or 5,and i try all of them,until the last number that i call,the man on the line ask me to call a new outlet in gurney plaza,saying that they might have one last unit of ipod,so i took the number and call the shop.my god's will,they do own one last unit of ipod touch.My heart blossom,my crushed hope revived,and i ask my dad to bring me there and i bought it there.i was really happy,delightful and thankful.

Ipod is really an amazing stuff,worth every single cent i paid for it.

1 comment:

  1. hehe..
    tahniah..
    tapi apapun ipod awak dah rosak skrng..awak kn bnykn besabar ya..anggap sbg ujian..n awak kumpul duit laen ntry g repair ipod tu..saya rasa boleh elok..ok?
    jgn sesekali menyalahkan takdir ya syg..

    ReplyDelete