Monday, April 27, 2009

My Own Room...at last

Ok.The story is I have a 2 storey house,new house.My father bought it on 2004.

But I never have my own room.As my cousin used to lived with me because their parents are away in UK,working for 4 years.Apparently I study in a boarding school,got hostel,so my parent thought that I dont really need my own room.Just used the living room.

For 4 years I have to sleep if front of the television,and just 3 metres away from the front door.Now,I recently finished college and my cousins are back with their parents,now I can have my own room.

I set up my aged-but-still-looks-good-like-harrison-ford playstation 2,cheap lcd television on a desk.While next to it I set up a shelf,on top of it was my Altec Lansing 2.1 speaker and on the lower level was my comics collection,not all but the most recent one.I set up my bed with my favourite-since-childhood blanket.

All nice and smooth.

But when I look at the speaker,something come across my mind."How can I use this speaker?I dont have my Ipod anymore".....

That was the moment the pain of losing my Ipod struck my heart ragingly,make me slump back on my chair....quitely...weeping..in my heart.....

1 comment:

  1. Sabar ya. semua ni ujian bg awak je.. kalo tak pecaya cuba fikir.. dulu awak nak bilik tapi ada ipod. skrng bila awak da dpt bilik awk,ipod pula rosak..semua ni ujian la..
    mcm gf awak, awak nak yg cntik n berhati baik tapi dapat yg gemuk n baik..tapi bila awak dpt yg cntik hati budi pula tak cntik..kan?
    semua ni ujian bg awak..nak tgk awak ni org ygcm mana..sbr ya...

    ReplyDelete